I received this list of names via open records. Their topics were added based on what others posted on social media.
1. Kathryn Punsly – Culturally representative curriculum
2. Haloie Lyninger – All students need to learn about other cultures
Amber Clenney (did not speak)
Chris Wakeman (did not speak)
Wayne Payne (did not speak)
3. Michael Washburn – Masks are important. Masks are necessary.
*4. Kristen Dodge – Mask requirement is unnecessary by scientific studies
Bonnie Logsdon – did not speak
*5. Miranda Stovall – Anti-CRT talking points (blah,blah,blah)
*6. Charlotte Warren – Anti-CRT says Marxism is at the root.
*7. Beanie Geoghegan (also need to post letters sent to school board) – Teach basic skills not CRT
*8. Karen Lukasik – Retired Nurse – More intention could have been put on critical thinking skills and reading during NTI.
*9. Dr. Lance Pearson – Oldham County Grad – Only 337 kids died during the last 18 months (presumably from COVID). Students more likely to be struck by lightning than die from Covid.
*10. James Dearing – Marxism and Socialism is at the root of CRT
*11. Natalie Rawlings – Leave mask option in the hands of parents
*12. Diane Steven – No masks for our children
*13. Andrew West – (physician) No masks based on medical opinion
*14. Ryan Morrison – No masks based on medical opinion
15. Terrance Sullivan – Masks protect low income children
*16. Tara Green – Psychological impact of wearing masks
*17. Debbie Robbins – Fayette and Oldham have no mask requirements – be brave and say no to masks or we will vote you out – announced candidacy against Linda Duncan.
*18. Tammy Oliver – no masks, cites Danish study
19. Tiffany Calvert – U of L professor, masks keep students safe and in classroom.
20. Chuck Eddy – Mandate masks so they can stay in schools
21. Tyra Walker – Teachers need protection from Covid too. Let teachers teach the truth of American History for all people!
Gay Adelmann (pro CRT)
Sadiqa Reynolds (pro CRT)
Ivonne Rovira (pro CRT)
Dr. Randy Wieck (JCPS Teacher – did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Amy Gene Tyler (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Steven Stigall (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Vincent Gonzalez (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Michael Tee (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
*Dr. Frank Simon (local doctor – anti CRT)
Kumar Rashad (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Jim Johnson (did not speak but would have been on the right side)
Greg Tichenor (pro-CRT)
* Ruth Ann Shumate-Reed (anti-CRT, part of disruption at last month’s work session)
Chris Hartman (Fairness Campaign, pro-CRT)
Dennis Cornell (did not speak)
Greg Erskine (pro-CRT)
* Rhonda Hunber (anti-CRT, based on convo I overheard in hallway, she may work for and/or be a patient of Frank Simon)
Jamie Brown (did not speak but wanted to talk about student assignment)
Here is a summary video of the pro-CRT speakers and events on July 27. A second video with the anti-CRT and anti-maskers will be published at a future date.
* Those denoted with an asterisk represent perspectives that endanger public safety. We feel the public should be made aware.